Hostel & Mess
Hostel Accomodation Facility
RIIM Academy helps students to concentrate more on studies & Career building. That is why we offer well-furnished and aesthetically designed hostel with multitudes of facilities for our students. A student shouldn’t be bothered about household chores while preparing for UPSC / MPSC.
RIIM Academy provides hostel facilities to the all the students (Boys & Girls). Separate hostel for boys and girls has been constructed with a view to provide best possible facilities to the students. The rooms are bright, spacious, comfortable, clean and airy. All hostel rooms have 24 hours internet access. Campus is under the surveillance of CCTV camera and provides safe environment. The following facilities are offered
- Double & Triple Sharing room
- Study Table, Chair, Cot, Almirah-Locker, WiFi, 24hr Security, Front Load Washing Machine, Induction Cooker, TV, CCTV Surveillance, Water Cooler Machine, Fridge
- Regular Cleaning and Sanitization spray machines
- 24hrs Warden & Emergency Vehicle (with Driver)
- Waking distance from RIIM Academy are other necessary facilities like Restaurant, Hospital, Medical Store, ATM , Banks, Access to Public transport etc. within range of 500 mtrs.
Double Sharing Room
|₹ 2700 per month|
|Triple Sharing Room||₹ 1850 per month|
RIIM Academy comprises of a separate dining facility for hostel residents. The mess has a separate dining hall and a well-equipped kitchen catering to various students. Mess serves breakfast, lunch, evening and dinner every day. The menu is changed time to time to cater variety and taste as per the requirement of students which can be availed from mess in-charge. The food served is of high quality and meets the nutritional quality standards. Particular focus is laid to provide a well-balanced, nutritious diet with varying food tastes to all the students.
We offer excellent mess facility so that students are relieved of concern & anxiety over availability of quality food, which caters not only to their taste but also to their health on a day to day basis.
- Separate dining facility for all hostel residents
- Clean and hygienic environment
- Self-service system is promoted in the mess
- The menu is designed considering the nutritional requirements of the students
- The mess offers morning tea with regular breakfast, lunch, evening snacks and tea, dinner and milk to all hostelers
|₹ 3250 per month|
|Lunch+Dinner||₹ 2500 per month|
|Breakfast+ Dinner||₹ 2000 per month|